A3. No. You need to provide your Page’s advertiser access to us because without the advertiser access Facebook doesn’t allow us to run Ads for your page.
A5. We have 4 years of experience and mastery in this field. Even Facebook has verified and appreciated our work. You can check the appreciation post and the customers’ reviews on our page.
A6. All the likes will be active and from the real audience through Facebook Ads. Just in case you doubt this, we have a refund policy as well.
A7. Your concern is absolutely correct. After you give us your page’s Advertiser access, Facebook doesn’t give us any authority to operate or do changes in your account.
Hence we can only run Facebook Ads from your given page and nothing else.
A8. Follow the given steps
- Go to your Page.
- Select Settings at the top of your Page.
- Select Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Select Advertiser and choose a role from the dropdown menu.
- Select Add and enter your password to confirm.